Since 2010 People First Surveys has helped people ask the right questions, to get the right answers, to get results.
We provide expert research consulting and analytics services to small and medium size businesses and to human resources, business management and marketing experts.
We free up your time so you can focus on growing your business, on exceeding your clients’ expectations or on your family. We do this by:
- working with you to identify what it is you want to know about your business
- identifying if data will get you to where you want to go
- enhancing existing analytic processes for improved insight or helping you collect new data for new insight
- and kicking reporting up a notch for maximum impact.
Joanne and team have over 20 years of experience in research, data collection, analytics, program evaluation, and professional reporting and data visualization. They are passionate about data and exceeding your expectations.
What do we do:
- We manage large and small-scale research and data collection projects employing the technologies that best support each individual client’s needs.
- Our design and data collection services are supported by back-end analytic expertise and professional reporting.
- Working closely to support client requirements, we have developed, administered and analyzed online surveys for health human resources planning, physician engagement and health sector resource planning; employee engagement and 360-degree evaluation; customer experience and satisfaction; and public sector board evaluations.
- In support of several new businesses and internet start-ups, we have developed and deployed marketing surveys to identify the needs of the target audiences for new websites and products under development.
- We designs scorecards and dashboards in the client’s preferred software platforms.
- And, for those looking for automation, we can automate your reporting and support software program integrations.
We love our customers and invite you to contact us for a consultation. We start each initiative by assessing what you really need to kick your business or organization up a notch, or two, or ten; your call.
Use our Contact Us page for a consultation.